Vatsy-Speaks

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Roses or Thorns

7 PM - Location - Forum Mall, near my office
Wat's going on in my mind - Shit... I forgot to take my bike from the service centre and it is closed now :(
8PM- Location - Somewhere on my way to home in an auto
Wat's going on in my mind - Thank God I didn't have to return home by bike today. Driving in rain and traffic with laptop is so difficult. Auto seems so convinient sometimes :)
8.35 PM - Location - Just 50 mts from my home
Wat's going on in my mind - Shit.. This stupid auto has to stop just 50 mts from home.. Now will have to run in the rain :(
8.37 PM - Location - On the stairs to my home
Wat's going on in my mind - Shit.. I left my earphones in the Auto :(
8:40 PM.. Location - Near the auto
Wat's going on in my mind - Thank God the auto had gone bad, it was waiting there only, got my earphones back :)

Moral of the Story.....Wish we could look at the bigger picture all the time...Important thing is all that happens is for good only, its just that we don't realise it :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mondy said...

So true man!!!!!!!!
Everything is ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Pritesh Jain said...

wot man.. u got a laptop from company... big people u in lucent yaar.. :P

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Vatsy said...

@Mondy
So true... But isn't the end just a Relative concept ?
Hindi movies when get over they sometimes write THE END and sometime THE BEGINNING... So its all relative i guess ;)

@Prits..
Ya u r right.. Lucent is a big company.. Hamara Khoon choos choos ke badi bani hai :D
By the way I heard Lucent is buying Juniper ;) u'll also have a laptop very soon :D

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Well...Dont generalize, we cant always say whatever happens is for good!
:)

Saturday, September 01, 2007 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger I said...

very true, facing a similar situation right now, and just waiting the bigger picture to get clear...:)...Everything is ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end.!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home