Vatsy-Speaks

Monday, September 24, 2007

Chak De India :-)

Jhum - What makes you happy ?

Me - You!!!

Jhum - I'm not going to be there forever, there should be something else also that makes you happy

Me - Why you asking this. I'm generally happy. Can't you see me smiling all the time.

Jhum- Yes I can see that but to be happy all the time and to really feel happy for something are two different things. So tell me what makes you feel really happy.

Me - I told you na...

Jhum - So you mean to say if I'm not there you will never be happy.

Me - No it is not like that.

Jhum - Then...

Me - I don't know.....

Jhum - You don't know what makes you happy and you say you are always happy. That means your smile is fake.

Me - No it is not like that, I don't know...

Jhum - Ok the day you find something that made you really happy do let me know.

Me - Sure, but how will I know that I am really happy with something or I really felt happy for something.

Jhum- Its simple.You said I make you happy.. right... Tell me how do you know that.

Me - Coz whenever I think about you, I smile without any reason.

Jhum - Exactly. The day you find something that makes you smile just by thinking about it that will be the thing that makes you feel really happy. Got it?

Me- Yo!


From that day I am looking for the things that make me feel happy or should I say really happy.Things have been little difficult over last few months. To actually smile without any reason had become a thing of past.No its not that I have been going through tough times or a difficult phase, its just that nothing was happening that was worth getting happy for.

Yes I did get a new girl friend recently, and she is HOT, and I do enjoy when I'm with her but she comes with a lot of tension. I mean most of the time there is just one thought going in the mind, to protect her from the horrible bangalore traffic. Thankfully she has been very co-operative and nothing has happened to her till now (Touch-wood !!!)

Anyways coming back to the main point, I finally had one such moment yesterday that made me smile just by thinking about it.Cricket is a funny game and like it happens in life , you lose some and then you win some.... After a disastrous WC in west indies, it was heartening to see the INDIA's performance in this T20 WC. And yesterday's win against the mighty aussies was one such moment that I am going to cherish for a long long time. It was amazing to see such a humdinger of a match and to end up on the winning side when you are pushed right against the wall, when all the odds are against you is something special.

Every moment of yesterday's match was special, whether it be Sree's dangerous stares and glares after everytime the batsmen used to miss the ball or his expression of joy after getting a dismissal, or be it Yuvi's fists in the air after Hussey's dismissal or be it Bhajji's bhangra on the field when India's victory was sure or the Dhoni's calmness and smiles or be it the togetherness in the team and the huddle after they finally won the battle, it was a night to remember. The sheer joy of seeing India winning more often than not was quite a feeling. Just thinking about the match with the aussies brings a smile to my face.

Hey Jhum, India winning cricket matches and that too important and the close matches makes me happy !!!!!


Hope the winning form continues and we win the cup tonight... Wishing Dhoni and his boys all the best...

World Cup abhi mangta hai!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Good to know u've a gf. But what was the patna's no. again?

Saturday, September 29, 2007 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home