Vatsy-Speaks

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jhum Kaun Hai??

Jhum : Why do you blog ?
Vivek : why are you asking that.
Jhum : Coz nobody reads your blog. Why do you waste your efforts.
Vivek: I don't blog for others.
Jhum : Oh really??
Vivek : Yes :-) , I mean yes, i do like people reading my blog but it is not that I won't write if nobody reads it.
Jhum : So why do you write..

Vivek: For myself.
Jhum : ?????
Vivek : Are yar.. why are you bugging me.. You don't want me to write kya ??
Jhum : :-)
Vivek : You know Jhum, everyone (I mean the people who happen to read my blog) keeps me asking who is Jhum?
Jhum : So you told them..
Vivek : I don't know... I just told them that you are an imaginary character.
Jhum : Male/Female
Vivek : I'll prefer a female :)
Jhum : But who am I?
Vivek : You are Jhum...
Jhum : Ab tu paka raha hai .. Acha Vivek tell me, if you have to describe me in few words how will you describe.
Vivek : You know jhum, wat's the problem with u, u ask way too many questions....
Jhum : All females do... U preferred a female.. right?
Vivek : No... not all of them do.
Jhum : U have to get close to a girl to understand this...
Vivek : You mean physically close ? :D
Jhum : Pervert mind... NO...
Vivek : Then
Jhum : Emotionally close..
Vivek : Yar par there are lot of tensions attached with it..
Jhum : Aren't u attached to me emotionally??
Vivek : But u r an imaginary character.. right ? :-)
Jhum : Forget it.. this isn't going anywhere.. Just accept it that girls have the birthright to ask questions.
Vivek : Ok.. as u say madam!!!
Jhum : U still have not told me who I am?
Vivek : You know who you are, I need not tell this :-)
Jhum : Abe waise nahi.. I mean... describe me
Vivek : You are the God's greatest gift to a ManKIND...!!!!!
Jhum : Sorry, my mobile is discharged... talk to you later :-)
Vivek : Bye Bye

5 Comments:

Blogger Vineet Rajan said...

for a minute i was also wondering who jhum was. then u cleared it. :-)
sounds like a real female to me! so u have been trying to understand the female mind is it? please dont!

vinni
http://lifein360.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 15, 2007 1:54:00 AM  
Blogger Pritesh Jain said...

Mr. Vivek 'Calvin' Vatsal...

Ye jhum barabar jhum sharabi ke din aa gaye hain kya?
Vaise dont think nobody is reading your blog. It's just that everyone does not live his/her footsteps.

Nice one. :)

Monday, October 15, 2007 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger Vatsy said...

@Vinni
No way... I have no intentions watsoever to understand a female mind, ppl say its too complex and too wierd ...
Just discovered an easy way to put thoughts in a blog, trying to use that :-)

@Prits
Didn't get the Calvin part, :-( sorry for my ignorance, but m i doing something that Calvin also supposedly does...
and will love to see people leave their footsteps, critics are ur best frend u see ;)

Monday, October 15, 2007 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Ravi Shekhar said...

Vivek : You know jhum, wat's the problem with u, u ask way too many questions....
Jhum : All females do... U preferred a female.. right?
Vivek : No... not all of them do.
Jhum : U have to get close to a girl to understand this...
Vivek : You mean physically close ? :D
Jhum : Pervert mind... NO...
Vivek : Then
Jhum : Emotionally close..
Vivek : Yar par there are lot of tensions attached with it..
Jhum : Aren't u attached to me emotionally??

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quite an interesting concept .. chatting with urself playing somebody else..( If I am correct and Jhum is imaginary ;-) Enjoyed reading it !

Friday, October 26, 2007 5:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home