Vatsy-Speaks

Friday, October 26, 2007

98863*****

Vivek : Hieeee!


Jhum : Hiiiieee! Where were you all these days ?

Vivek : Why??

Jhum : U didn't call me that's why.

Vivek : U were missing me kya ? :-)

Jhum : Why will I miss you, just that I had loads of free time and I didn't have anyone to talk to..

Vivek : You could have called me then.. Hamesha mujhe hi call karna padega kya!!

Jhum : Ya I could have, but why should I call first.


Vivek
: Arey... You won't become small if you call first, infact I'll also feel good that you do remember me sometimes.

Jhum : That's what I don't want you to realise...

Vivek : Pata hai Jhum, we lose contact with so many people whom we used to call as friend at one point of time just because we think that the other person should call first. Comeon yar, what difference does it make who ever calls first.

Jhum : But not all of us is free like you.

Vivek :Its not about being free, its just about managing your time. Don't tell me that it is difficult for a person to take out 5 mins from their busy schedule and call a friend.

Jhum : It is!!!

Vivek : You know earlier I used to call all my close friends atleast once a week and now I hardly call anyone.

Jhum : See... Even you have changed.

Vivek : People like you have made me change.

Jhum : Now how is that.

Vivek : Coz even I'm fed up of calling people everytime. I feel they don't need me anymore, not that they needed me earlier.

Jhum : Tum pagal ho gaye ho... Phone karne ya nahi karne se dosti thodi khatm ho jati hai.

Vivek : You won't understand this Jhum. In hostel days if some friends used to smile at a girl toh woh bhi sabko pata chal jata, and now I know nothing about many of my friends. I don't even know which city they are in.

Jhum :That's your fault

Vivek : Galti kabhi ek side se nahi hoti hai

Jhum : Comeon Vivek, itni choti choti baton ko dil se nahi lagate.

Vivek : Dil se kaun laga raha hai. One day my room-mate and I were discussing about the calls we get apart from family members. and after some research we realised that in last one week only calls we got were from those beautiful ladies who wanted to sell their credit cards or give personal loans.. (Vivek whispers " Actually we need something else " ;-) )

Jhum : Hmmm... and wat about my calls.

Vivek : Its always outgoing and never incoming.

Jhum : Hmmm ok :-) So do u mean to say that you want your phone to be continuosly ringing.

Vivek : Nah.. not that way, but I do like it when somebody calls me just to say "Hi" or ask about my whereabouts

Jhum : Ok I'll call you every now and say Hi and will disconnect.. Howzzat???

Vivek : Very Funny!!

Jhum : Hey that's my dialogue.. Copycat!!!

Vivek : Whatever!!!

Jhum : Ok Vivek. I'll tell all my friends to call all their friends atleast once a week or in two weeks and say "Hi" coz vivek wants people to keep in touch... happy now??

Vivek : Happy now??? Tumse baat karta hoon to aise hi Happy rahta hoon ..

Jhum : Tum nahi sudhroge,bus chance milna chahiye... Chalo I will sleep now, have to get up early tomorrow.

Vivek : You also won't change, hamesha neend ki hi padi rahti hai...

Jhum : :-) I'm really very tired, Will talk to you some other day.

Vivek : Ok, No problems... Chal Good night

Jhum : Good night.. bye

Vivek : Bye




P.S. - For all those money minded people, STD rates have come down drastically, its just 1rs min now and local calls are almost free, so pick up the phone now, and call a friend whom you have not spoken to for a long time, may be he/she is also thinking about you but just hesitant to call you. And like you, may be he/she also likes it when somebody calls them for no reason but just to say a simple "HI"....

1 Comments:

Blogger Pritesh Jain said...

dude!!!!
hard-hitting it is...

Monday, October 29, 2007 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home