Vatsy-Speaks

Friday, December 07, 2007

Work-Formula!!!!

Jhum : Why has your blog become so inactive? I mean its almost 40 days now and you haven't posted anything.

Vivek : I know.

Jhum : Tu thik to hai na.??? Sab bhalo toh???

Vivek : Pata nahi yar... Don't feel like doing anything.

Jhum : Happens... Just a phase...

Vivek : Arey... I'm not depressed and all. I'm in a perfectly good mood.

Jhum : Then??

Vivek : Just one problem

Jhum : What is it?

Vivek : Somehow I have caught one bug, the one I dreaded the most. I was totally free from it till sometime back but now,I think it has affected me.

Jhum : Hmmm...somebody is getting philosophical

Vivek : Somebody is pulling my leg!!!

Jhum : Arey nahi yar.. just kidding.. acha tell me what bug?

Vivek : Go away.. I won't tell now...

Jhum : Hmmm.. we will discuss about it later, I am not in a mood to get serious...

Vivek : Ya right.. me too... may be some other time..

Jhum : Aise you know, these days you have stopped telling your stupid jokes.

Vivek : What are you saying, my roommates are complaining about my ever growing PJs!!!

Jhum : Oh really?

Vivek: Pata hai Jhum, there is one more problem these days.

Jhum : Ab kya hua.

Vivek :About 2-3 months back I changed my Deodrant brand..

Jhum : So?

Vivek: Now it seems this deodrant has a very long lasting smell and and it seems it is also very good

Jhum : Is it?? how do you know?

Vivek : Coz everyone keeps asking me which perfume you have put, its really nice. Everyone bole toh everyone, my friends, female friends, relatives, colleagues, my seniors at office,Everyone...

Jhum : That's nice.. I'm sure it must be AXE.... I have seen in ad people getting attracted by the AXE effect.

Vivek : Nope.. It is not AXE :-)

Jhum : Then wat is it?

Vivek : Wohi to problem hai, I can't tell the name.

Jhum : Arey.. Naam batane mein kya problem hai, you want it to be a secret kya?

Vivek : Nothing like that, Infact I want everyone to know about it.

Jhum :Toh fir batao :-)

Vivek : Actually the brand shares its name with a thing that we feel little shy to talk about...

Jhum : He He He... So you talking about the same thing that Vrijesh Hirjee advertises these days, asking people to guess the name of the thing and then call him to win prizes

Vivek : You're so intelligent!!!!

Jhum : So wat's the brand name.. i mean there are so many available in the market.. Which one shares the name with your deodrant.

Vivek : Go the a shop and find it out and suggest all your male friends also to try it out... It does WORK!!! :-)

Jhum : U r such a hypocrite!!! I don't wanna talk to you.. Bye..

Vivek : Arey Suno toh....

Jhum : Good night and Bye!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shruti said...

Curiosity does work some time and is used by many advertisements now a days.. but sometimes its irritating because of the fact that at the end u don’t know the product since 2-3 days and then the essence of that add is no more effective….

Friday, December 07, 2007 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger broca's area said...

was tht a joke?

Friday, January 11, 2008 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home