Vatsy-Speaks

Friday, December 07, 2007

Fear of Failure

If there is one thing that I have hated all my life is that "one-line". Though some time back i had become quite used to it, I mean I knew people will tell this , and I used to tell this even before they thought of saying and I was not at all concerned about it. But of late things have changed. This line has again started getting onto my nerves. When ever somebody tells that "one line" to me, I feel like running away from evereything, I feel like hitting that person. I feel like hitting myself... I really hate it. And that line now has resulted in my confidence going down. Fear of Failure has creeped into my thoughts, my brain, my soul. I am scared to work towards my dreams.
I want to get rid of it. I want to get my old confidence back...

But HOW????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home