Vatsy-Speaks

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Whenever you reach a destination, you look back and analyse how your journey was. The year 2007 ended few hours back and when I look back it was a year which was full sinusoidal. I had my ups and i had my downs.Here is my 2007 in short

The year 2007 started on a hectic note, or should I say a very see-off(ing) note. Early morning I was at Yashwantpur railway station see-offing a very close friend's parents, then afternoon was spent at airport see-off(ing) my sister andher family. Evening was spent at Bangalore City railway station see-offing a close friend and night at the bus stand see-off(ing) another very close friend. Covering more than 100kms on one day on bike, was tiring but it was all worth the time spent with the people you value most in your life.
Oops.... In between all this I did not get time to take bath on 1st Jan 2007!!!!!

February was special. Mom and Dad were to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Had a big blast at home. Morning was meant for puja and evening for cake cutting and partying. Both Mom and Dad were looking so beautiful together and so happy also. Wish them many many many more years of happiness and togetherness.

March was scary. It showed me the preview of things to come in near future. I knew things are not going to be all rosy-pinky!!!

April had a mix of everything, I had some of my best moments of life which I'm sure I'm never going to forget and then I had worst fights of my life. Ended the month with a peaceful soul-searching long journey on bike to Ooty.

May was plain boring. I could just see things becoming from bad to worse. Everything was falling out of shape. Similar situation in June.

July was exciting though. I found so many ways to get out of bad moods. Some of them did work. Also did a lot of work towards fulfilling one of my dreams. Though the task looked little difficult but eventually everything turned out in my favour( though not exactly).

August was special, I got into my first truly committed relationship. I got a new girl friend, who I am sure is never going to leave me. I got my first CAR. A sparkling red, brand new Chevy Spark. First drive back home was really special. Did manage to fulfill one of my dream but to be frank it was very short-lived. Had it been a little longer then all the efforts that went in, and the efforts that are still required would all have been worth it. Celebrated one of the most boring birthdays, and it was a true let-down when I had expected so much from it.

September came and went, I probably was too much busy with my new found heart-throb and didn't care a bit about things happening around.

October started with a disaster with one of the most cherished and special dream getting shattered once and for all. And I for once did not cry when something so important was left unrealised. I surely have grown up or have given up all together to my fate :-)

November was again meant for a trip back home. A rather long trip and for the first time I did not feel like coming back. Left home with almost moist eyes first time after leaving patna in last 6 years. Month-end was meant to be work at full pace. For the first time I felt little stressed out at work, but must say enjoyed every moment of it.

December start was meant for a rude shock. All the luxuries that I was enjoying with extra salary that I was getting for last 7 months, was noticed. And the extra salary given was being taken back. Result... I'm getting pea-nuts now which is not even bare minimum for survival... Poor me:-(

Ended the month/year with a trip to mangalore/gokarna. On the beaches, some of them deserted, a true soul-searching experience. And yes ended the year with a small fight, and then some lonely moments again. But before the new year would have set in, everything was fine and me back in the good mood :-)

Just realised that even this year, I did not take bath on 1st Jan !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Friday, January 04, 2008 4:41:00 AM  
Blogger kaushik said...

Congratulations :)
have a equally great 2008 :)

Cheers!
Kaushik

Thursday, January 10, 2008 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home