Vatsy-Speaks

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ek kahani Khatam to Duji.... Shuru ho gayi Mamu :-)

Vivek : Hi
Jhum : Ha... Bolo...
Vivek : Everything is changing around me.
Jhum : So....
Vivek : I think you been there for a long time now... I think its time I tell you bye....
Jhum : Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! How can you do this to me ..... If you think I'm gonna say this then you are wrong... Even I'm bored of you... :-)
Vivek : So let's say bye to each other with a smile.. Thanks for being the inspiration behind all those boring posts and amazingly irritating conversations ;-)..
Jhum : Hmmm... I'll take that as a compliment ;-) It was really great to find a mention in otherwise boring place.
Vivek : Bye Bye Jhum :-)
Jhum : Bye Bye Vivek :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home