Vatsy-Speaks

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Thoughts!!!

Its 1.30 in the night and I for some reason want to write a post. It sometimes is so difficult to look for a right topic and right lines to write when you are really in a mood to write. Mom says a person writes best when he feels something and then writes about it. So true!! But what if a person is not feeling anything and just wants to write something. Does that piece of creative writing end up as piece of shit? May be yes...

As I am writng this, one of my favourites oldies is playing in the background. There are two three couplets in the song which I really like (No specific reasons).
The first one is

Mubarak-e-Tumhe Ke Tum,
Kisi Ke Noor Ho Gaye....
Kisi Ke Itne Paas Ho,
Ke Sabse Dur Ho Gaye.........


and one more is

Kisi Ka Pyar Leke Tum,
Naya Jahan Basaoge...
Yeh Sham Jab Bhi Aayegi,
Tum Humko Yaad Aaoge.....


.....And what can be a better ending to this post than the starting lines of this song

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh..
Kaha Shuru Kaha Khatam!!!!
Yeh Manzilein Hai Kaun Si...
Na Woh samajh sake na Hum!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kaushik said...

nice song that!! but I was expecting more of Jhum though!! those posts are really great :)

and what do you write when you have nothing floating around? I keep feeling that my blog will die :(

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Vatsy said...

@Kaushik
Thanks for liking the Jhum posts :-)
Read the title for the last Jhum post.. just needed a change, so Jhum is going.. someone else will surely take her place or may be has taken already ;)

When I have nothing to write I usually do a copy paste like I have done now ;)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Vatsy said...

@Sethu

thanks for the validating the shit statement ;-)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home