Vatsy-Speaks

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Taare Zameen Par :-)

Jhum : You remember once I sent you a forward about stars

Vivek : You have sent me so many forwards, which one you talking about?

Jhum : I don't remember exactly but it was something like reaching for a star, u know u can't reach it but u keep trying coz.. may be 1 day that star just might fall for you...

Vivek : Ya I kind of remember...not exactly though..

Jhum : We had a long discussion on this topic.. how can u forget.. stupid!!!

Vivek : Oops!! I've become old u see ;-)

Jhum : You bet

Vivek : So what about that forward

Jhum : Nothing about it .. just that you were putting all that crap about getting stars or rather excuses for not getting the stars in your g-talk status msgs...

Vivek : Oh ok.. but they were just for timepass... Was listening to the respective songs, liked the lines and hence it was there..

Jhum : I know.. Actually you said one very interesting thing in that day's discussion when I sent you that forward

Vivek : I really don't remember.. I keep giving fundae and keep forgetting them :)

Jhum : Chaman ho tum!!

Vivek : Thanks for the compliment.. Anyways wat did I say that day...

Jhum: You said you will not wait for the star to fall for you, you'll rather make plans to reach for it and you were sure that you will each there

Vivek : Did I say that? :-)

Jhum : So.. that was all bull-shit is it?

Vivek : He He He... I dunno..

Jhum : Then

Vivek : Then wat??

Jhum : Did your plans succeed... did you reach your star?

Vivek : Scientifically speaking it is impossible to reach to a star J

Jhum : So that means you waiting for it to fall for you J

Vivek : Achanak se yeh sab questions kaha se aa gaye ???

Jhum : Batao Na!!!

Vivek : I don’t care for the stars anymore…!!!

Jhum : You don’t care ya you have given up on your dreams

Vivek : Let’s not talk about all that

Jhum : Why??

Vivek : Coz I don’t want to discuss about realizing dreams and all that bakwaas

Jhum : bakwaas!!! I think you were the one who at one time was so desperate about fulfilling all your dreams

Vivek : I don’t have any dream to be fulfilled now

Jhum : What!! Matlab tumhare zindagi mein koi lakshya nahi hai!!!

Vivek : Nahi… mere zindagi mein bus preity zinta hai … J Stop being filmy… that’s completely my territory J

Jhum : Bina lakshya ke zindagi bekaar hai Vivek

Vivek : Lakshya ke saath bhi zindagi bekaar hai.. When something you really want to achieve and for some reason you were not able to achieve then it hurts a lot.

Jhum : So you don’t want to fight because you are scared of losing?

Vivek : I didn’t say that…

Jhum : But u meant that…

Vivek : Nopes.. Pata nahi yar… even I’m confused… But What I feel, it is the journey that matters and not the destination.. I enjoy the efforts I put in something to achieve it more than when I actually achieve that thing(though I rarerly achieve those things J ). When you achieve something it loses its value.. Gold is precious because its availability is less. The day it is as abundant as sand it will lose its value…

Jhum : Fir se funde chalu J So wat’s the funda for today

Vivek : He he he.. how can I miss that… Funda for today is simple and copied ;-)

KARMANYE WADHIKARASYE MA PHALESHU KADACHAN

Do things as you want to do it and do it with full passion. Result is immaterial if you are satisfied with your efforts. Its just that even if you fail at the end of the day you should not feel that you did not give your 100%...And if you have given your best then it doesn’t matter if you reach the stars or not… the thing that matters is that atleast you tried and not like people who just keep dreaming about reaching stars

Jhum : Bus bus.. bahut ho gaya.. bas ek chance milna chahiye aur funde chalu J

Vivek : Aur kya..

Jhum : So wat’s your star…

Vivek : You.. you’re my star!!! J

Jhum : Hum na sudhre the… hum na sudhrenge!!!!

Vivek : J Why do u ask such questions when you yourself know the answer

Jhum : I’m going to sleep now.. Goodnight!!

Vivek : Hum na sudhre the… hum na sudhrenge!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kaushik said...

yay! Jhum is back :p

Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum na sudhre the na sudhrenge kool.
sudharna bhi nahi chahiye,isliye jhum get impressed.
n jara megamind plus liya karo,yaaddasht tej ho jaayegi ;)

Thursday, April 24, 2008 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Shailesh Mishra said...

one... i know you're a fundaebaaz. two.. boy going through this hopeless conversation I think that you're way ahead in complexities than the poor gal in conversation.

PS: I still get the point though :D

Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home